Thursday, October 11, 2007

Do You Believe???

In Angels? This picture was taken in Placitas, NM at the site of the Sandia Man cave and I was given a copy by a friend. This was not visible to the naked eye when the picture was taken. Are they Angels with wings? Just the mist? Click on pictures to view larger.

In Fairies? I took some nature pics and this is what showed up. I did not even see it until the lovely ladies on the Pagan board pointed it out to me. You have to be very open and cast aside beliefs that were drilled into you to sometimes see what is right in front of you.

Autumn is finally here! This is the first cool day we have had and the weather feels awesome. It's that curl up under a blanket kind of weather. That homemade soup kind of weather. My favorite time of the year. The holidays will be here before we know it. I just love Autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures! I love them both and saw both the angels and the fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Lisa.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete