Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's Going On Today


I woke up today with a lot of pain in my wrist. I thought I slept on it wrong and it would go away but it sill hurts like crazy when I make certain movements. I did some research and figured out I probably have carpal tunnel syndrome.....most likely from the heavy lifting I did when I worked at Walmart. I had to lift things that were way too heavy for one person. I will take the holistic approach and see if it goes away. Anyhow enough of that.

Yesterday was my son's birthday and he is now 12 years old....almost a teen. I made him a homemade chocolate cake from the recipe that I have here on my Blog. Right now he's in his room playing his new PlayStation game Madden Football 2008 with his friend Chris.

Kids grow up way too fast. No way can it be 12 years since my son was just a baby. I remember well when I was pregnant with him. I took a test when I was 3 months along. They said it tested high for downs syndrome. They mentioned the horrible words abortion and crushing the skull cause I was almost 4 months along. Nope, no way Jose ....I'd take him however he was. I went to a geneticist who did a high level untrasound. He said the baby...actually he said *she* had no adnormalites and looked fine. Now keep in mind I already had 3 girls. I didn't care that I was having another girl but I sure was surprised when out came a baby boy! He did have the cord around his neck and had severe jaundice but now he's perfectly healthy and normal. So what do those doctors know anyhow? Mothers intuition is much stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment