Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I am bored, Bored, BORED! Did I say I was bored? Although living in the country has many benefits, it sometimes feels very isolated here. I mean......I can only talk to myself so much....yeah I know I'm crazy. That reminds me of one of my favorite songs called Unwell and part of it goes like this...I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell. Yup that's me. Don't mind me I'm just tired from lack of sleep since I had a migraine yesterday and felt like hammered moose sh*t (look Lisa I stole your phrase ;) and with my hormones going wacky due to the beginnings of Mentalpause (another Lisa phrase) at times I feel like I'm on a wild rollercoaster ride with no seatbelt on and hanging on for dear life. Well enough of that depressing crap.

The house smells really good right now cause I'm making yummy chicken and dumplings for tonight. It's a good day for it because it's been chilly here. It was only in the 30's this morning and is supposed to get real cold again tonight. My son still tries to wear shorts to school and here it is November. He did wear pants today and good thing because he would have frozen his butt off. I swear that kid is cold blooded or something, he never seems to get cold. It's hard enough to get him to even wear a jacket. I can hear his teacher now....What kind of a parent lets her kid go to school half dressed? My answer to that would be ....a parent who does not sweat the small stuff and chooses the battles wisely.

I went to Walmart last night and then planned on going to Aldi...until I remember that Aldi closed at 7! (I usually go in the morning) I had to make another trip today to go there and do the rest of my grocery shopping. Those stores are both in NC and I'm in SC but in reality they are only about 30 minutes away. So it's not too bad.
Anyhow if you are reading my blog check out Lisa's blog-Colors Outside The Lines
Have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes! I'm famous with three (3) count them 3 mentions in one Barb post! I'm speechless... well, except for my chronic diarrhea of the mouth. DH says that thoughts fall straight from my brain onto my tongue! I think I've kept my offending down to just him today... until this post. Guess I'm out there now! Look out world, here I come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, everyone needs their 15 minutes of fame! As for chronic diarrhea of the mouth? I can't see innocent little Lisa bahaving in such a way. ;)

    ReplyDelete