Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Frosty Morning







It was another frosty morning here in South Carolina. Once again it was only in 20's when the kids went to school. I think winter is finally here to stay. We are due for more rain this weekend which will be very welcome here.
In the backyard today once again I see the majestic hawks hovering over the trees, circling and maybe looking for prey. They looks so peaceful and free way up there above the treetops. I believe that they nest somewhere nearby since I see them so often.
Being so chilly out, it's a good day to make soup out of the hambone that I have in the freezer. I'll start that in a little bit as soon as I go to the store and get a few of the ingredients I need. Some bread to go along with it sounds good too.
I hope y'all have a peaceful ,relaxing day such as I'm having. Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, I never would have realized that South Carolina actually gets cold enough to be frost-covered, if you hadn't shared these pictures. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete