Saturday, January 26, 2008

My heart hurts. I'll never see Russell again. Although things have been a terrible mess lately we made peace with it. I did not want to leave here being on bad terms and now I won't have to. Saying goodbye to him was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I don't ever want to feel that kind of pain again. When he started crying it felt like a knife thru my heart. I want nothing but the best for him in life and I know he wishes me the same.
I'll be offline for a few days since I'm leaving tomorrow.
Blessings...

4 comments:

  1. Write when you can, Best of luck to you,

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are leaving on a *good* note. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your journey. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm rather lost, with this post, but I'm keeping you in my thoughts & prayers, sweety. I hope everything turns out for the best and that you find peace & comfort. (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all...so very much. You don't even know how much it means to me.

    ReplyDelete