Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wonderful News

I was looking something up about my hometown (I don't even remember now what it was) and I came across a name that I thought may have been an Uncle of mine, one who I have not seen in many years. I did a little googling and came up with a picture of him on his company website. Then I proceeded to email him. At this time I still did not know for sure if it was him or not. Well today I checked my email and yes it is him. He sent me an email back and as soon as I get home from work today I'm going to write him back. How neat huh? I was so excited to hear from him!
Blessings All

3 comments:

  1. How very neat! Maybe he can help you find your missing body parts! And beat up the gang that stole your original parts (and mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice when you can make contact with someone you've lost for a while. I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is cool. I have tried to google some of my cousins that I lost contact with over the years but so far no luck. I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete