Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just Everyday Stuff

There's not really too much going on here. Just working and doing every day things. I'm off most of the weekend and only have to work 4 hours tonight from 5 pm to 9 pm. The hours seem kinda screwed up....I would think that they'd want me to work on the weekends instead of the not so busy weekdays but hey....I'm not going to complain about it. I can live with it. ;) Today at noontime we are going to a cookout at Russell's work. Should be interesting.

Oh yeah here's a bit of news. I'm going to take some college courses for the winter semester at a local college here. I'd like to do it earlier but I need to make sure that I can get the days off from work and I need to have all the money for the books and classes. It's not expensive at all.

INDIGO....please email me with your email address. I tried to email you through your website but couldn't do it. I'd appreciate it if you'd email me at CelticSpiritNM@aol.com. Thank you!

Well that's it for now. Y'all have a great weekend!!!
Blessings and Peace,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Good for you taking classes!! Way cool!

    I have been in Walmart a couple of times in the last week. I went on Thursday at noon and I gotta say, it was creepy quiet in there!! Maybe 20 customers in this huge Super Walmart!

    I am scared about the economy and the coming winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time off Barbara and have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent send to fast...Congrats on deciding to take some classes this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you taking the classes. Which ones are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb- thanks for posting on my blog:) That was very kind of you. I hope you've been able to get in touch with Indigo - his blogs are back up, so it should be OK now.
    Take care,
    Joan a/k/a fsk

    ReplyDelete