Not anything very interesting anyhow.
Stuff I've done lately:
1. finally bought bins to put the cleaning supplies in my van because they were making a mess. Also cleaned up my van a bit. It was spotless before we went to NM to get my stuff and now the carpets need to be cleaned again.
2. finally made those breakfast burritos. I have pictures but can't find the card to my phone....the one that Russell is always telling me to put back in after I upload the pictures but I seem to forget. :(
3. started setting up the guest room.
4.cleaned a house and an apartment as I mentioned before and there will probably be another one to clean soon.
5. finished setting up my exercise area and it's awesome to have a place I can exercise and right next to it is my computer and sewing machine and I can listen to my music while I do other stuff.
6. exercised today! I did 3 miles on the bike, some stuff on the total gym but that's limited until I get the missing parts, and did some free weights on the weight bench and used my thigh master. I think that's a pretty good workout for getting started back to exercising. I'll take pictures once we find that card.
7. did some more crocheting on my blanket. I've decided I'm going to use it for the bed in the guest bedroom.
8. relaxed! Yesterday we watched Weekend At Bernies which is a movie I've had for a long time and it's hilarious. This morning we put on Weekend at Bernies II but I ended up doing other stuff during the movie.
9. Did some shopping. Just food shopping. I hate shopping. Blech.
I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment.
Have a great day!