Monday, January 18, 2010

Stressful

Things continue to be stressful at work. There is just not enough time to do what I need to do and I feel bad that I have to leave my work unfinished. Today I got off at noon which was an hour earlier than my normal time so there was no way I could finish. A certain manager who has been disrespectful towards me and others in our department will have action taken against her tomorrow but I don't know how that will turn out yet. I'm off tomorrow but I'll be going in there in the morning to give my dept. manager my written statement. A friend in the bakery *S* is most likely going to quit because of the stress level there and a lot of things that have been going on. She's makes working there fun and if she does leave, it won't be the same without her. I just hope it doesn't come to that. All the women in the bakery are super nice and it's like having another family. :) I would like to continue to work there but without all the conflicts. 

I think that the next major thing that is going to get done around here will be to have a concrete driveway put in. There is one on one side of the house where Russell parks his car. This is under a carport. I park my van behind him since he does not use his car very often. He has to park his work truck in the grass on the other side of the house and it's a muddy mess! There are big ruts in the grass and it looks terrible. They get worse and worse every time it rains.  I think it will be nice that he doesn 't have to drive in trenches.


Well aside from this stuff, not much else is going on. We lead a simple life. We will both be glad when he is no longer on call 24/7 at work. He can't really go anywhere or even go out of town. It kinda limits what we do. 


The weather is cloudy with a chance of meatballs. haha.....I love that book and always used to read it to my son. Seriously it's going to be in the 60's and even a couple of 70's for the next week. Sounds good to me! Lower heating cost. Yayyy!


I'm going to post on my diet blog as well. Here's the link. http://celticspiritdiet.blogspot.com  Check it out.


I hope y'all are having a wonderful peaceful day.

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope things become resolved at work and you don't lose your nice friend at work. Saying a prayer.

    Sounds like a driveway area for Russell to park is really needed. The warm weather sounds wonderful! I hope this is a much better week for you. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a pretty well-made umbrella if it starts meatballing.

    :)

    I hope the work situation clears up - you've been struggling with it for a long time now -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything gets sorted at work.

    Good luck getting that driveway sorted. I'm sure it will be much better when Russel has somewhere decent to park, and also when he's not on call 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indigo Incarnates

    I finally got a new computer, so I have something to post from other than my cell phone. So... I can visit your blog more often. Yay!!

    I can totally understand the work stress. The Bush Depression basically made sure that everyone at work got two pay cuts back-to-back with further salary reductions expected in July. Morale is terrible.

    ReplyDelete