Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Stuff

I've got 5 boys over here right now. One of the kids is a new kid I've never seen before. They've been in and out of the house and just came in with sweat dripping off them. They sure do play hard. Now they are all playing computer, and PlayStation online. I don't hear a peep out of them. I went to the store and got them some of that stuff I don't normally buy....frozen waffles, french toast sticks and frozen pizzas. Why is it that you can make a nice home cooked meal and the kids want frozen stuff? 99% of the time I make home-made stuff but once in awhile I'll get them this crap. Last night I made them some no bake cookies and made them barbecued chicken for dinner. Growing boys sure do eat a lot. Having three older girls I'm not used to that. Well...hmmm.....I do seem to remember Kayla eating a lot and once eating 9 tacos. ;) And she is as skinny as a rail. Wouldn't I love to have that metabolism. Anyhow, the way these boys eat now is probably nothing to how they will eat when they get to be teens. I like having all these boys over and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's just not the same when my son is in NM for the summer and the house is so quiet. So I try to enjoy this time when he is home.
At the store today, I noticed that it was all decorated for Autumn. It is still feeling like summer here and I'm not ready for another season. I'm sure if I didn't hate shopping so much and went to the mall or a big dept. store that they would probably be decorated for Halloween and probably even Christmas. I try to avoid those places as much as possible and prefer to shop online when I can. I think my honey is glad that I don't like shopping much either and only go when necessary. Well, that's about it for today. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment