Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Happenings

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It does not feel like it's Thursday already since we had a long weekend. I put a new recipe on my recipe page, Little Cheddar Meat Loaves. They came out so good and are definitely a new family favorite. Russell ate three of them!
Poor Alex did not feel well yesterday and he pretty much did nothing but sleep once he came home from school and he is home today. I know he's sick when he does not go on the playstation or computer and does not even get up for dinner. I think he has some type of a virus and also his allergies are really bad right now. I'm going to spend the day with him, probably watch a couple of movies in between doing laundry and my normal cleaning. I did not have time to go thru Alex's room yesterday so I'll try to get to it today. He's got so many clothes that don't fit him and I need to try to get them packed up and send them off for my grandson who is a year younger than Alex.
Well that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment