Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hey Y'all

MyHotComments

Hey Blog Readers! Isn't that the cutest little monkey? I just love monkeys. Anyhow not much going on today here. I'll be scanning more pictures and be doing some cleaning. The house is pretty much clean and my son's room is super clean. It was getting out of control and I helped him clean it on Sunday. I really need to think about doing some Fall cleaning around here though, doing stuff like washing curtains. Yuck. Not my idea of fun. We are finally getting some cool weather here, it's down to the 80's. Now if only we would get some rain! We desperately need it. My son's birthday is coming up and he's going to be 12 years old! Hard to believe my baby is so grown up. I can't complain though, so far he has been a good kid. Knock on wood! Well time for me to get to work. Wishing you all a peaceful, love filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment