Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me (I'm 29)

Rain, wonderful rain. It's raining steadily right now and it so needed. It seems as if this drought is never going to end. Rain is forecast for the next few days and I hope it amounts to something.

I've been working on a frugal recipe website. On there will be a list of inexpensive meals as a way to stretch the family budget. Many of these menus are from the readers of several message boards that I post on. I hope to be done with this within a week or so.
I'm also working on completing my fisherman blanket and that's going pretty good. I'm eager to get that finished and start working on my Christmas projects.

I'm planning on making several batches of muffins to put in the freezer so the boys can have them in the morning before school. I was all set to make them yesterday until I realized I needed buttermilk for the recipe I want to make and I also need more eggs.

Below are pictures of my adorable granddaughter Mercedes, who is my daughter Kayla's baby. I consider her a miracle baby. Before she was born she had an ultrasound and it showed that the baby had cysts in her brain. Thankfully they disappeared. Later on Kayla had a truck accident while pregnant and had bleeding and it was found that the baby had blood in her stomach. There were other problems as well.Today Mercedes is a perfectly healthy little girl. She's a little devil also as you can tell by the pictures.
Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 29th Birthday...again! I say this because if you are actually 29, then you were up to no good as a 1 year old. Hope you're not teaching that sweet Mercedes any of your naughty tricks!

    Sounds like you have a busy day planned. Please send muffins to me immediately for taste testing. Can't let your guys suffer by not using this free service!

    Parting thought...My girls say that a muffin is just an ugly cupcake!

    ReplyDelete