Monday, October 22, 2007

Time To Complete Unfinished Projects

This is my first of many unfinished projects that I'm working on. This is a fisherman knit blanket and it's 4/5 done. I did one more panel over the weekend while on a long driving trip. This design has a lot of intricate cables and stitches but it's fun to work on because of the variety of stitches. Using 3 needles is kind of a pain but that's the only way you can do cable stitches. After I'm done with this I'm going to work on some Christmas stuff that I have. Should be fun! Click on picture to see stitches.

1 comment:

  1. That's some fancy knitting there, woman! Why is it that fisherman knits look so good in that creamy off white? Knitting is one thing I just haven't got the hang of. If I had a crafts store nearby, I might take a class. Must check the Hobby Lobby, 40 minutes away. Congrats on getting to the WIP pile!

    From the Tractor Queen

    ReplyDelete