Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday stuff

To the Mum from France who commented on the pic of my son with the earrings....I'm writing to you on here because your comment was on a post that was awhile back and I wanted to make sure you'd see my reply....I asked my son if kids in school said anything to him about him having both ears pierced and if any other boys had both ears pierced...he said he did not even notice if any other boys had both ears pierced like him and he did not really care...and nobody has ever said anything to him. I feel bad that kids in your son's school are making remarks about his ears because both are pierced...just tell him to ignore the kids, it does not really matter what other people think and as long as your son is happy with it then nothing else matters. It would be fun talking to someone who lives in France and you can email me at Cactusflower1103@aol.com. Feel free to email me at any time.

We've had so much rain and I just love it. Except for the fact that I can't dry my laundry which I have to hang outside on the clothesline. I'm not complaining though because we really need this rain to help out with the drought.

I'm going to get back to working on my crafts because I haven't even touched one of them in more than a month. I've got some sewing to do also that I keep putting off. I'd like to get going on that this weekend.
Wishing peace to everyone and have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I love the rain to!
    Hope you catch up with your crafts, Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got lots of rain as well. We found out that our son is being picked on because he likes to wear sweat pants. The teacher said he should wear something else but we told her to make the other kids stop. Picking on someone that is different is just plain wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is your son Greg? Kids can just be downright cruel at times huh?

    ReplyDelete