Sunday, December 23, 2007

Procrastinating

I have been feeling very unmotivated all weekend.....like a lazy slug. I have not done any of the stuff I'd planned on doing such as baking, cleaning and a little crafting. All I've done is reading. I read two library books already and I only got them on Friday! I read till 3 am one morning. It's a good thing I don't go to the library too often or I would never get anything done. I've got so much to do yet here I sit....drinking hot tea and playing on my computer. Maybe the weather has something to do it. It's been raining for the past couple of days (which I love) but it just makes me feel lazy.

I'm going to get up in a few minutes and get started. My son needs real food, he keeps coming out and getting chocolate chip cookies. My son's room is a pigsty and I need to go help him clean it. I have dishes to wash, floors to wash and vacuum and bathrooms to clean. The list is endless. Oh yeah and cookies to bake for Christmas. I really am going to get up and do it. Honestly.....The longer I sit here the faster time seems to fly....Ok here I go now...really. I'll do it in a minute. Trying to pry my butt out of the chair...it seems to be stuck. I'm going to put on some fun music...put on my June Cleaver heels and pearls and my little apron and clean away without getting one hair out of place...one spot on my clothes...you know how it goes. I'll be back........

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you & your fam. a belated Blessed Yule and a very Merry Christmas!!!! Hope it's a fabulous one!

    ReplyDelete