Friday, December 14, 2007

Time For A Change

I decided it was time to change my blog and find a background that was not so transparent and difficult to read. I finally found this background which I really love and anyhow, blue is my favorite color so I decided to stick with it. It was really easy to change but a little time consuming because except for the posts and pictures in them, everything else on the blog disappears and you have to start fresh. I put some pics on here that I love too, some of my favorite fall pictures I took. If you scroll down I also put some family pictures on here.
Blessings All

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Like the swirly thing on the left, like the blue background and the title, but really love the pictures on the right side...some of your best!

    ReplyDelete