Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Wonder...

if somebody is trying to tell me something? Although I've never gotten hardly any before, in the past 24 hours I've gotten emails from all the following dating sites: Matches4u, True Experts, Mature Matching Promotion, Romance Over 40, EHarmony, Hotties Choose and True Offers. There were also a couple of others that I deleted this morning. Maybe someone is trying to tell me that I need a man? Maybe somebody signed me up thinking I am desperate? I think it's funny really. Believe me I don't need a man ;) and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Peace

*update Friday Morning*
I got about 20 more of those silly dating site emails overnight. Whoever would think they could find a man online? Silly people. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Naw, the only person who'd TRULY ever tell ya you NEED a man, is a man. Figure that all those emails come from men, and trash 'em. *wink* You don't NEED a man!!! Now, WANTING a man.... That's a different matter, and that's entirely ok. Just, don't let ANYBODY persuade you that you NEED a man! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet barb...Good Morning

    You know what...I am receiving the same emails from couple of days..and I use to delete everytime.. Looks like someone is trying to tell me that I need a man too....hahaah but i already have one...

    Have a good day...

    see you later
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't see the Pagan Match.com in that list, I guess it wasn't me! LOL

    I want to know why I keep getting male enhancement emails?? What are they trying to tell me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Male enhancememt huh? Too funny. I got a couple of those in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angel good to see you. And no you don't need a man, from the sounds of it, you've got a good one.

    Kati, I do realize need and want are two different things. I know I don't need one but I just might *want* one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya you right...I am lucky on that side.. ahah

    see you later

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Oh, I know you know the difference between "want" and "need". Sometimes the snark just doesn't come across so well in commenting space. *smile*

    I keep getting emails from the "Christian Singles" groups, and I wonder A) where did they get the idea that I'm a christian? and B) I wonder why they seem to think a married woman would want to be involved with Christian Singles??? Doesn't that kind of go against what the bible teaches about adultery???? *wink*

    ReplyDelete