Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Monday

In the past week......my son Alex hurt his nose skateboarding, it got really swollen and he had to go to urgent care and then he went back to the doctors but they did not know if it was broken. He hurt it at the skateboard park. I know he is going to get hurt skateboarding but it's kind of scary and he needs to be more careful. Moms never want to see their kids get hurt.
Then Joseph stepped on a nail outside that went right thru his shoe and had to go to the doctors to get a tetanus shot. I know that must have really hurt since I did that once when I was little.
Kayla told me that Joseph was making fun of the black kids next door (race issue!) so she took all the kids inside and read them a book about slavery. Kids learn what they see adults do so I'm not blaming Joseph at all. I think reading the book was a very unusual but good idea. She said if he does it again she will make him write a report on it. He hates to write so that just may work.
I miss going to church. I have not gone in the past couple of weeks. When my bf and I get to our final destination I plan on joining a Unity Church which is about 30 minutes away. That's about the same distance that I drove to go to the church that I've been going to. I'm looking forward to checking out the new church. :)
It's chilly and rainy here today. I think it probably rained all night since everything outside looks really wet. As I type this I hear that the heat just went on even though it's set to a low temperature. So that tells me its pretty cold.

I realize this is a pretty boring post. I'll get back to writing my normal posts with pictures and stuff as soon as possible. You all have a wonderful week!
Blessings.


1 comment:

  1. Take care of your family dear.

    Thats very good post don't say its boring

    catch you later

    ReplyDelete