Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Truth As I See It

Everyone has their own truth. I may look at a situation and see it one way and someone else may see it entirely in a different way. That's what is nice about blogging. I can write about the truth the way I see it. I can share my opinions as well. I'm sure there are people who read my blog who do not agree with me. But that's ok. My truth is my truth and it's just that. Nothing more. I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I respect the truth that others hold as well as their beliefs. It does not mean that I agree with them. I write this blog for myself. If people want to get on here and read it, then that's just an added bonus. I like reading other blogs as well to hear the opinions of others and just to see what is going on in their day to day life. I've even made a few great friends along the way in this world of blogging. All in all it's been a good experience for me. Love and Light to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh.....I need something stronger than valium my dear. The chocolate sounds good but maybe along with that I'll have a whole pitchers of pina coladas. Does that sound like it would go good together????

    ReplyDelete