Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday Morning

Good morning. I'm just on here to write a quick post before going to work. Right now I'm waiting for my work clothes to dry since I went to bed early and didn't get a chance to throw them in the dryer last night.
Well work has been interesting. The work part of it is not difficult at all and it's a pretty easy job. But....driving to the jobs with the other women, that's another story. Last week I was driving with one woman and she got to close to a mail box on the side of the road and knocked her mirror off. Then she drove a ways down the road to get out and check her mirror (which was on my side) and it was just hanging there by the wire. She said the mail box looked fine and talked about getting duct tape to fix the mirror. :0. Then yesterday I went with two younger girls. The one driving was looking over to the left and waving to someone and almost rear ended the car in front of us. Then a while later she was weaving in and out of traffic in order to pass vehicles and came within inches of the left rear side of a large truck. Never mind that they were flipping people off constantly. I find this odd since the driver had a catholic cross rosary bead thing hanging from her mirror. Maybe I should mention the music they were playing that had words in it that I can not mention on here. Cuss words don't bother me either but this was way beyond that. Bye the time I got home I had a splitting headache. Today I hope I drive myself of go with someone who is a more careful driver. This is getting ridiculous. Well time for me to get going now.
Peace to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes! I never knew being a Merry Maid was life threatening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend George says it should be called Scary Maids and I think he's right!

    ReplyDelete