Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I got out of work way too early today since the last two customers canceled. The last one was supposed to be a big job so I was kind of disappointed about that. Hopefully there will be more work tomorrow because I need to make more moulah $$$. Anyhow today I did not have to go with any crazy drivers thankfully so that was a relief.

I got home and Kayla and Jeremy wanted me to cook a late breakfast so I cooked bacon, sausage, eggs, homemade hashbrowns and toast. The deal was that she clean up the kitchen after. Well it's been a couple of hours and the kitchen is not yet clean. She needs to get off her butt and do it cause I'm not touching a thing in there.

I had a glass of orange juice next to the computer in the family room (not my computer) and Mercedes snuck in there and tried to drink it and in the process she spilled it all over the keyboard and mouse. I came back into the room just as she was putting the cup back down. It ruined the keyboard and I had to get another keyboard from my son's room that he's not using. The mouse seems to be ok though. You just take your eye of Mercedes for a minute and she's into something. She's such a little devil and I like to remind Kayla that payback is so much fun...since Kayla was always into everything too.

I saw the following on another blog. You put in your birthdate and it gives you a life path number. This is how mine came up. There are some things on there that seem to be true.




Your Life Path Number is 4



Your purpose in life is to build your vision.

You are practical and responsible. You work hard, knowing that there are no shortcuts in life.

You work for a better life for yourself and those you love, but you are not an idealist.

Trustworthy and honest, you also demonstrate great courage. People can count on you.

In love, you are a loyal and committed partner. You are the ideal spouse.

You don't give up easily, and sometimes you can be too stubborn and unwilling to change.

You also can be too conservative at times. You sometime miss out on good opportunities.

Also remember that not everyone can work as hard as you, as disappointing as that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment