Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday Happenings

Weird?
I went to type in my blog address which is http://celticspirit-domesticgoddess.blogspot.com . I accidentally left off the s in blogspot. and typed it in like this http://celticspirit-domesticgoddess.blogpot.com and it came up to a Mega Bible site. Weird huh?

Yesterday at Walmart I bought this new book by Eckhart Tolle called A New Earth- http://www.amazon.com/New-Earth-Awakening-Purpose-Selection/dp/0452289963/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210187334&sr=8-1
I hope that URL works. Anyhow this is an Oprah Book Club book but I don't care about that at all. I bought it because I loved his previous book called The Power of Now and this is a follow up. I'm looking forward to reading this book.

I feel like I'm never going to get a job. I want to be working now instead of driving around wasting gas and making phone calls. I hope I get one soon. I'd appreciate any prayers or good thoughts sent my way. :)

The weather here has been rainy. It rained all night and it was really loud falling on the air conditioner in our bedroom last night. When it's not rainy it's been windy. I think it's been windy every day here except for one. I don't mind the wind but when I'm in the kitchen trying to cook and I have the window open it blows the flames out on the gas stove. That's rather annoying.

Birds live inside the house here. Yes, inside. First off there is an overhang porch type thing at the front door. There is a small hole and there's a birds nest in there. Russell saw one baby bird fall out the other day and it was on the porch. We both looked at it to see if it was alive and he noticed that it was stiff and had already been dead for a long time so the mama bird must have thrown it out of the nest. :( Then in our bedroom there is one of those air conditioners in the window. I kept hearing birds over that side of the house and thought they were nesting in the eaves or something. But no, I noticed that under the air conditioner there's another hole in the house so the birds are literally nesting inside the wall of the house. No wonder those birds are do dang loud early in the morning! I think I'll plug that hole up after they are done nesting.

Before we left the Carolina's I hurt my left elbow. I can't even remember how I did it but I think I did it when we were packing stuff up. It hurt at the time but not that bad and it just looked bruised. Well last night I was reading one of my library books and I was on the bed and I was leaning on my elbows. Then last night I was doing something else (that I can't mention) and my elbow started to really hurt! I barely slept last night and the pain went from my fingertips to my shoulder and it felt real hot. Whatever I did when I was in SC...I aggravated it somehow. I could not even bend it. So I asked my honey to do his thing. He put his hand on my elbow for about 5 minutes. Well it was about 75 % better after that and I could move it and everything. It's just sore to the touch. I know this sounds strange but energy healing really does work and it's kinda nice having my own personal healer. Everyone should get themselves one. ;)
Well that's all folks.
Blessings Y'all.

4 comments:

  1. Again I wish you the best in your job hunt!!! Keep at it even though it's frustraiting...the right one will come along!
    Wow about the birds...I probably wouldn't mind if poop didn't come with the birds! Good idea to plug up the hole later. I hope your elbow is better.
    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    this is Indigo. I'm able to incarnate again. I just wanted to say thanks for visiting today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a pair of Pheobies trying to nest in one of our overhangs. My Man keeps knocking the nest down 'cause he's worried about lice! Anyway I don't know who's more stubborn, they keep building and he keeps knocking! I hope Mama bird can wait to lay her eggs!
    I have my reiki I so I am always doing some laying on of hands energy! Great stuff, and does work!
    Your job is out there waiting for you and it is perfect! Believe and it will appear!
    Good luck, Namaste, Island Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rubye Jean! Bird poop. Yuck, I didn't even think of that.

    I was happy to visit your blog Indigo. Thank you very much for the emails also. Very nice of you.

    Island Girl,interesting story about the Pheobies. It sounds like a battle of the wills and I wonder who will win?

    Thank you all for the good luck wishes in my finding a job. I need it!

    ReplyDelete