Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update on Working all weekend

I'm on a lunch break from work. I drove by the bank thing that had the temperature on it and at 6:55 pm it said it's 107 degrees!!! Russell is working and I don't know when he'll be home. I got a couple of tacos at taco bell to eat at home. I forgot how spicy those spicy chicken ones are and my mouth is burning. Well just as I suspected, Walmart is a madhouse! When I left there were lines up to 10 or more people long. There are not enough cashiers. I'm kind of wishing I didn't volunteer to work all day Sat and Sun but I'm stuck now. Maybe tomorrow won't be so bad. The customers are being pretty good though. Not too many complaints about the long lines. Anybody ready to go shopping at Walmart??? If you are smart you will wait until Tuesday which is not so busy. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW i07! It's about 8:25 pm here and the temps are 93 and the air feels so thick and nasty, it is so humid out there you can hardly breath. I am so ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief!!! 107?!?! Crazy!! I hope you survived a long, hot weekend, Barb!!!! May your coming week be a bit cooler, and a bit less crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's hot! Hope it cools down for you a bit soon.

    ReplyDelete