Sunday, September 7, 2008

Great Week
I've had a good couple of days off. I was off Friday and so was Russell and he ended up not having to work on Saturday either so we got to spend some extra time together. Friday night we went over his Uncle Howards and Aunt's house and we had dinner there. They had lots of interesting stories to tell about their lives and a good time was had by all.
Earlier Friday we went to the storage shed that Russell rents for our stuff. He had to get a larger one so we started moving stuff from one to the other. Yesterday we went and did some shopping and relaxed the rest of the day.
That's about it for a couple of days in my very exciting life! :)
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. I know what you are talking about with an "exciting" life. I am full time busy, but it isn't very blog-worthy! Guess I'm getting even more boring the older I get!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice couple of days. :)

    ReplyDelete