Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yesterday

I got everything done yesterday that I'd planned on doing. Paid my share of the bills, did some cleaning and laundry and went to the bookstore. I ended up getting a George Foreman Grill Cookbook (to use with the new grill) a Wok cookbook (so I can try that new Wok) and I got a Mary Higgins Clark book to read. I only ended up spending about $6 there. Good thing cause I didn't get much money on this last paycheck because I called in sick one day the week before. Oh yeah...I went to Walmart too and filled up 12 water bottles at the Culligan machine (our water sucks and you can't drink it), got the bacon that was only .50 after the $2 off coupons and a few other things we needed. Then I was lazy and didn't do much for the rest of the day. I watched tv, read for awhile and went online for a bit. I'm going to write another post but it's a different subject than this one so I'll do it separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment