Wednesday, February 4, 2009
25 Very Random Thoughts
I'm going to do a variation of a post that was on this blog yesterday.
Instead of 25 Random things, mine will be random thoughts. It's going to be whatever pops into my head.
1. I wish I knew then what I know now.
2. As a teen, I thought I knew everything and now I find it annoying when teens act that way!
3. It bugs me when people buy t-bone steaks, filet mignon, expensive convenience foods and more and then pay with food stamps.
4. I find it sad when the little girl that looks to be around 4 is sitting in the back of the shopping cart pushed by her Mom and she (the child) weighs at least 80-90 lbs and I've never seen her get out and walk, and I wonder if she can.
5. I got married too young.
6. I had kids too young.
7. I love watching decorating shows like Trading Spaces and am happy we will be getting Satellite soon. Yay!
8. Everything I've gone through in the past (even the bad) is what made me what I am today and I would not change anything major.
9. I would however change the way I reacted to certain situations.
10. I really do love living in Oklahoma.
11. I can't wait till we have a permanent place, a garden and a few farm animals.
12. I never thought I'd want to live that kind of life.
13. I feel that Obama is very determined but it's going to take some time before he *proves* himself.
15. I think that the media plays a big part in creating this bad economy.
16. I'm not the same person I used to be.
17. I don't ever want to be that materialistic person again.
18. I don't have much sympathy for drunks or drug addicts.
19. They are idiots for having chosen this type of life.
20. I wonder if my memories of sexual childhood abuse are what made me have a mistrust of men.
21. I wonder if that person feels bad about what he did to me or even remembers since he was drunk.
22. It's not true that alcoholism has to be hereditary. I grew up with it and rarely drink. I have not had one drink in almost a year.
23. I'm working hard to put the past behind me.
24. 2009 is going to be a great year.
25. It's going to be a year for finding out who I really am and what I'm capable of.
Peace to y'all.