Friday, June 5, 2009

What's New? (warning, don't eat while reading this)

Well lets see. After almost a week the pink toilet is still in the house and it's in the family room about 6 feet from my desk. :(

We cleaned two apartments recently and the first was so bad that behind the stove there was a big huge pile of roach feces. Russell had to use a shovel to clean it up. There were cooked roaches in the stove and the fridge was full of them as well. It mystifies me as to how people can live that way. Enough said about that subject.

I'm off for 3 days. Sort of a mini vacation. We had plans to go off for a couple of days and the plans were changed but I decided to still take those days off.

There are flowers on my zucchini plants already!

Russell put up a clothes line for me outside so we can save some money by not having to use the dryer all the time. It's one of those type that folds up like an umbrella and can be removed if desired. I've got clothes hanging out there right now.

Not much else is new. I've just been doing the normal stuff....working, cleaning, weeding the garden etc.

I hope your Friday is peaceful :)

3 comments:

  1. laughs about this toilet issue...

    WOW will not be long now you will be eatimg some fresh zuchinni....must be growing fast!

    you will love your clothesline, I use mine a lot,..I have even contemplated buying a wood rack for inside drying in the winter time. (will see what happens)

    Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could turn the toilet into a chair...get a padded seat for it?

    :)

    And ugh... some people are horrible slobs... its amazing there aren't more diseases running around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww! How can people live that way? That's just gross!

    Hope you get that toilet put somewhere else soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete