Monday, March 19, 2012

In writing a new chapter of my life, I have come to realize that the dreams I had before may not necessarily be the dreams that I will create in my future. It has been hard to let them go but it is what I have to do because those dreams are not who I am anymore. I can't be in a new relationship while still holding on to who I was in the past. I no longer want to be that person. I consider myself so blessed to have found someone who is willing to be a part of creating this new life.

4 comments:

  1. Blessed be my friend! And what great energy too - Aries (newness) New Moon (releasing) and Ostara, also a cycle of newness and springtime! :)

    Lots of love... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture of the clouds and sky!
    Forgiving and letting go of the past is hard, but also freeing! You're right. It's the only way to a fresh start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes dreams are just dreams; it's up to you to decide which ones you'll reach for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream of laughs and of joy...

    ...and I hope they all come true.

    ReplyDelete