Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today's Random Thoughts

I've been busy, busy, busy! I've been working in the yard, weeding and cutting the grass all aound the house. My son is back from NM and things are now back to normal. I've had kids over all weekend. Two of his friends slept over this weekend. I don't mind at all because they are all so very well behaved.
We just got back from Walmart where Alex bought a new ATV playstation game. School is back in session. Russell and I went last week to Old Navy and Alex got some new school clothes. I love that store and all their great bargains. I can always find everything that I need there. It's still very hot here and I dread seeing the electric bill. I'm betting it will be a lot higher than normal.
August 23 was the 3rd anniversary of the day I moved to South Carolina. It's hard to believe that it's been that long. It seems like just yesterday that I was packing up the UHaul and heading this way. Well anyhow....I'm very happy to be here. I should say that I'm lucky to be here with the most wonderful man in the world and to have such a great son! Not to forget my three daughters who are wonderful also.




No comments:

Post a Comment