Friday, September 21, 2007

Drama Queen?

My better half seems to think that I'm a drama queen. ;) So what exactly is a drama queen anyhow? I decided to look it up on Google since I'm the Goddess of Google. (not the queen of drama). So...I found this test on there that you can take to see if you are a drama queen and these are my results. ***You are a No Drama Mama!***
No need for drama, you just chill out and don't let things bother you. You've got a peaceful, zen-like attitude... even when things get crazy You're a pleasure to be around, and you have lots of friends to show for it You don't need to be the center of attention, you're happy enough as is! How Much of a Drama Queen Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchofadramaqueenareyouquiz/
Since we know those blogthing quiz's are nothing but totally true and honest I can't possibly be a drama queen. hahahahahaha! Take that honey. And repeat to yourself...Barb has a peaceful, zen-like attitude..... Signed, the Goddess. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment