Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Few More Thoughts For Today

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are people in this world that think the world is theirs for the taking....they think that they can come into your home and take what is not theirs....things you have worked hard for...and maybe even things that mean something special to you. You bring these people into your home with the best intentions, feed them and try to meet their needs but what do you get in return? Things end up missing and you end up trusting people a little less than you did before. Before you know it, you don't know who you can trust. When it's family members who do this to you, ones that are here for a visit it makes it so much worse. How these people sleep at night, how they face themselves, I do not know. I wonder how these people would feel if somebody did it to them? I know the way I feel...I feel anger at first but then my feelings change and I feel pity. I like the Wiccan Rede that says...An it harms none, do what thou wilt. What that means is that you can do what you want as long as it does not harm yoruself or anyone else. Harm is considered to include manipulation, domination, attempts to control, hurt someone physically or emotionally or hurt another person in any way. There is also the threefold law...All good that a person does returns threefold in life, harm is also returned threefold. Thou I am not a Wiccan I like these laws, they are just like the laws of Karma that say that what we put out returns to us. If we do wrongs, we will have wrongs done to us, if we do good then that is what we will get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment