Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Taking Chances and Change

Life is about taking chances. Life is about change. Imagine how it would be if we were all afraid to take chances in life, never going anywhere? How many times have you wished you had taken a chance on someone or something but then you let that opportunity pass you by? Who wants to live life asking themselves What If? I have done that too many times in my life. Sometimes you just need to take the bull by the horns and go with where ever life leads you. You may like what you find when you get to your destination. We are forever changing. I know I am not the same person I was 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. Trying to stay on the right path can be difficult as there are many forks in the road and many obstacles set before us. We can either choose to let those obstacles get us off track or we can shove them out of the way and forge ahead.
In relationships two people can either choose to grow together....learning from their mistakes and come to a deeper understanding or they can go their separate ways and move on. For me, moving on was the best thing that could have happened. I feel as if I have moved on from just existing to being loved. A deep, passionate, forever love that grows every day. There is nothing that can compare to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment