Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What I Did Today

Well today, I played with my blog and changed it around. Blue is my favorite color so I was happy to find a blue one that I liked. Other than that, I worked on Alex's room and did a ton of laundry. I don't know why I have so much laundry since Russell wears uniforms to work. We didn't really do anything tonight because Russell had so much paperwork to do. I wish they gave him time to do it at work, but they don't. He's lucky if he even gets to take a lunch at work.
I'm going to start copying all the pictures I have of my kids ( I have tons!) and put them on some kind of an online photo album and send them to my daughters. It will probably take quite some time but I think it's a good idea because if the pictures were somehow damaged we'd all still have copies of them. I'll probably do some type of a photo album thing to connect to my blog also. I just downloaded a free photo editing program that looks really neat but I need to wait for them to email me my registration code so I can get on that site. I'd also like to put a guest page on this blog, put on some more recipes and make some other pages.
One other thing, I really need to get back to exercising since it's getting cooler now. I did exercise today but most of the summer, it was way to hot. Well that's about it for now.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment