Monday, January 21, 2008

One Day At A Time

On the outside it looks like everything is the same here. Life goes on. I am trying to just get thru one day at a time. It feels like I'm just going thru the motions of living. I don't really feel like doing much of anything such as laundry cleaning and cooking but it's got to be done so I just do it. The only good thing that's come out of this situation is that I've lost 7 lbs since Wednesday. I just don't want to eat and nothing really sounds good. I took my son to McDonalds yesterday and I ate 4 chicken nuggets. They made my stomach hurt.

Early this morning I got up and went into the bathroom and the water was working. Later when Russell got out of bed to take a shower before work, there was no water. Something froze in the well house. It finally went back on around 11:00 am. Since he could not shower I went out to my van and got some baby wipes I had out there. Only thing was....they were frozen solid. So then I put them in the microwave to thaw them out they came out nice and warm. So that's how he washed up this morning. Funny huh? Then I saw him shaving and rinsing his razor off in the tank part of the toilet! That really was crazy. Jeeze. Well I guess you do what you gotta do.

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Warm baby wipes!!

    Yes one day at a time (and a bit more food!)

    Hang in there. (H)

    ReplyDelete