Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Morning

It's 6:46 in the morning. I woke up at 5 am and woke to the sounds of the morning doves in the many trees behind the house. The sound of them in the dark of the morning is comforting. I got up early to call a friend while the cell phone minutes were still free. It's nice talking to a friend the first thing in the morning, someone who is willing to listen to you and knows what you are feeling. Then I got my son up so he could shower for school and now he's eating and watching the Military channel on tv, and that's his favorite channel.

I was up until after 11 pm with Mercedes last night. She had a late nap so would not go to sleep. Finally I took her with me and said we are going to bed and gave her a bottle and eventually she did go to sleep. She is starting to talk so much more now and is more able to actually verbalize what she wants. I've heard her say Grandma a couple of times instead of calling me Mommy. She calls all women Mommy and all guys Daddy so it's kind of funny when Kayla's friends come over and she calls her guy friends Daddy.

I'm still getting weird comments on my blog. This one was from Iran and I'm not going to publish it. Do people really think I'm stupid enough that I'd click on something that says...see here or click here with a link on the here? Well they can send all the comments they want but I won't be clicking on them or putting them on here....not as long as they contain a link in them.

I started an ebay and paypal account last night. I've got a bunch of homeschool stuff to sell and I'm going to take pictures of some of it today and try to get it listed. I've never sold anything on ebay before so it should be an intersting experience. I'm trying to get enough money built up so that I can move on with my life and it will help if I can sell a lot of this stuff.

Before I do anything though I'm going to go exercise and then maybe go for a walk if it's warmed up enough. I'll write about that later on, on my weight loss blog. Well that's it for now. Y'all have a wonderful day.
Blessings

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Wayne Dyer

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's sweet that you got to sleep with your grandbaby! I hope she kicks less than my kiddo does, so at least you got some sleep. *grin* And what a sweet sound to wake up to!

    Best of luck with the Ebay experience!

    ReplyDelete