My friend Lisa tagged me on her blog Colors Outside The Lines to tell 7 weird things about myself. I don't know if I can come up with that many but I sure will try hard. ;) So lets see....
1. I have an odd fear of moths and crickets but spiders and most other insects don't bother me.
2. I don't think that Reeses peanut butter cups taste good unless you eat them while drinking orange juice.
3. I believe in past lives and have many memories of my past lives.
4. When someone is wearing a lot of perfume or a strong perfume and I have to be around them for a long period of time, it gives me a migraine and makes me feel like barfing.
5. I hate shopping unless I'm in a craft store or a book store.
6. When I was a teen, I never wanted any kids.
7. The only books that I really like to read pertain to subjects such as Metaphysics, Religion, Spirituality or anything Inspirational.