Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Supportive Friends?

I think it's very important that friends are supportive of the choices we make in life. They may not agree with what we do but it is our choice and if we make a mistake then we will hopefully learn from it. When we know what we want in life and we decide to make some life changes there's nothing better than having a friend on the sidelines cheering us on. I am in a situation right now where I feel I'm going to be changing things for the better and unfortunately a very good friend of mine is not being supportive at all. He knows that I'm going after what I want, after what will make me really happy....yet he is not happy for me. He thinks that I'm being too impulsive, moving too fast and not planning things out. But in reality I know what I want and I'm going for it. I am very excited about the changes that I'll be making and It just kind of sucks that someone who says they are a friend would be so negative about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment