Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Award

Thanks Tori for the blogger award! Superior Scribbler, that's quite an honor. I wish I could put it on here but I'm having computer problems. If I try to save a picture to my picture file it automatically shuts down the browser I'm on whether I'm using Foxfire or IE. (I can put in html but not pics)It's this dang computer and I wish Russell would just redo the whole thing. Maybe he will today since he's off work. Well anyhow....I just want you to know I really appreciate it. :)
Check out Tori's Blog http://ziglernews.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! :)

    I haven't been posting much because I really haven't had much to say and I haven't been feeling up to par, not feeling sick, just feeling out of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you deserve it. Im in the middle of cooking Thanksgiving dinner and I checked my posts. I got goose bumps when I read your comment. I hope more people see what you see. Are you watching the news with the black panthers. This is scary stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, things might be getting really bad in the future. I think everyone that voted for him will be regretful

    ReplyDelete