I don't think I've ever done one of those things on my blog where you make a list about yourself. Dana listed my name on her blog http://avereenie.blogspot.com. I think what I'm supposed to do is write 10 interesting things about myself.Well here goes.
Ok...so I ended up with more than 10.
1. I don't speak to the family I was born into and have not for probably 12 years and I'm not inclined to do so.
2. I think Jim Belushi is hot. (seriously)
3. I had several romantic type internet relationships before I met Russell.
4. I regret my marriage but never my kids.
5. I've visited my past lives either through regression, meditation or dreams.
6. I have trust issues which I feel I'm slowly overcoming.
7. I wish I could just fast forward through the next couple of months so I don't have to deal with the memories of things that happened during that time almost a year ago when my life was falling apart.
8. I was in ROTC in high school and was planning on joining the Army...I even went and took the placement tests but getting pregnant put an end to that plan.
9. I once paid $100 to go to a lecture by Sylvia Browne and sit in the 4th row.
10. I love Hollywood and would love to go there again some day but never to live.
11. I can take myself to another place where I can feel the Angels around me.
12. I think that chocolate is the best invention ever.
13. In real life I prefer the company of men over women.
14. I hate gossip at the workplace and avoid it at all costs.
15. I like Alternative music and my favorite is probably one that most of you have never heard of a group called LIVE. I also like New Age, Celtic and Native American music and some Rock.
16. I spend too much money.
17. I hate shopping unless it's in a craft store, new age store or book store.
18. My favorite actor is a toss up between Harrison Ford and Dennis Quaid.
19. Right now I'm talking to Russell on the phone and he's singing to me. Help me, I'm scared. :O
20. In grade school I tried to learn to play the flute but found out quickly that I'm not musically inclined.
21.I love to take pictures....pictures of nature and scenery, not people. I need to get a better camera.
22. I am not happy that I have a bad temper at times.
23. Every day I tell myself I'm going on a diet, and every day I fail.
24. I feel as if it's hard to go back to a place that you used to live, and call it home again.
25. Right now I'm with the only man I've ever loved. I never knew what love was until I was with him.
So Dana how did I do? Once I got into the the thoughts came flowing.