1. I'm grateful to feel the joy of being alive.
2. I'm grateful for family especially my kids.
3. I'm grateful to have a wonderful, patient, kind man at my side.
4. I'm grateful to have a nice house to live in.
5. I'm grateful to live in a country where we have freedom.
6. I'm grateful to have the right to believe as I so choose.
7. I'm grateful for the material comforts I have in life. (did I really say that)?
8. I'm grateful to have a job.
9. I'm grateful that I can get up in the morning and do what needs to be done.
10. I'm grateful for chocolate. ;)
What are you grateful for?
Daily Thoughts And HappeningsI've got about half of the area dug where I'm going to have my small garden. It was extremely easy to dig because it's been so wet out. There were some concrete bricks over by the same house so I'm using those for a border for now. Next year it will be a square foot garden. I'm not sure what I'm going to plant yet but I do know I'll plant tomatoes and squash.
It's been raining again. I really love the rain and those cloudy overcast days. However I'm ready for some sunshine. One good thing is that it's cooled off and we don't have to run the AC. We want to run it at little as possible so we won't have high cooling bills. This house is a lot larger than the other one so we need to be careful. As the matter of fact, we are looking into solar and wind energy as an energy alternative. From what I've found online, it's very doable at a low cost if you make it yourself.
Comments from previous post.
Lisa: Everything will be fine. I have no doubt about it. I think it's interesting your daughter is always seeing 911. She could possible look into numerology and see what it means. There is a meaning behind everything.
Tori: It does seem that way doesn't it? Those people who have all the challenges are learning life lessons and progressing spiritually....that's the way I look at it.
drgngrl: You have a great day also!
Dana: I will check out that blog for sure when I get a chance. So was your son born at 4:20?
Happy Mother's Day to you as well!
Indigo: What can you do? Ask the universe for more! More good, not bad of course.
Donetta: It's awesome that you have those numbers for your birthday! Your numbers do add up to a number 1 when you add them all up so I see what your Mom is talking about. Thank you for your wonderful comment. :)
Bobby: I agree with your whole comment. I will take those steps right along with you. :) I especially agree about the green energy....it is definitely the way to go.