Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ok so yesterday was not Wednesday as Steph pointed out to me. I'm usually off Tuesday and Wednesday but lately it has been changed for now. I think I'm going to come home and take a nap! I'm going to work in a bit but until it's time to go I'm going to cuddle up next to Russell who is snoring like crazy. I got my stuff ready last night and I am dressed and ready to go. I don't bother with makeup when going to work cause I come home a mess every day anyhow. Y'all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Being "retired" and sleeping odd hours--I didn't think a thing of it--ROFL! Happens to me all the time. I've done that a couple of times on my blog. Had to get myself into the habit of looking on the computer to find out what day it is before I post--hehehe! Have a good day at work! :)

    ReplyDelete