Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday 12:57 AM

I can't sleep. I slept most of the day on and off because work was so busy and I was exhausted. Friday at work is always my busiest day. My sleeping habits are getting to be really random and out of control. I have to go to work in 3 hours and since I slept till 10 pm now I could not sleep when I tried going to bed with Russell.  So I figured I might as well stay up. I have a hard time sleeping for more than an hour or two in a row. My back ends up hurting cause I have a pinched nerve and I'm thinking I just may have to start going to a chiropractor. If it gets any worse that's what I'm going to do.
Russell cut grass for a couple of people till 9:30 tonight. He's lucky that nobody called the police like they did on one occasion. There is a noise ordinance I think but that's after 10:00 pm. The time that somebody called it was only around 8:30. He has huge riding mower which is quite noisy and he put headlights on it so it's probably quite disruptive. He did not work too long today so it was good that he got a chance to cut the grass and he did a couple of repair jobs as well. He's finally catching up on all the stuff he was behind on.
The painter guy called me and was wanting to come over today but I told him I was not going to be home. I really wasn't going anywhere but did not want him over here today. I wish Russell would just tell him he does not need him anymore. Hopefully I won't get bad Karma from telling a fib.
We decided we are going to get a home phone. There have been a couple of times in the morning when Russell's work called him in and he did not hear his cell phone ringing. The house phone will wake him up because it will be louder so he won't have to worry about being late for work anymore.
The weather has been pretty good and so far we have not put the AC on yet. I think that last year we had it on by this time. We are trying to hold off for as long as possible but I'm not going to let it get to the point where I'm very uncomfortable either. Who wants to be miserable and hot in their own home? I sure don't.
Well....that's it for tonight. Or I should say this morning. I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your sleeping pattern is so messed up. I know the feeling, mine gets like that a lot.

    Glad Russel got caught up on some stuff he was behind on.

    Hope you get stuff sorted with the painter guy soon. I don't blame you for not wanting him around.

    ReplyDelete