Monday, May 17, 2010

Went Shopping Again!

Keep in mind I hate shopping. But I went to Walmart and looked around at the bathroom stuff and decided to do a sea or ocean theme. The color of the walls are called blue beyond and it's a really pretty color. I took pictures of the stuff I bought but the batteries in my camera are dead and I'm charging them right now. So...I got a little waste can that is ceramic and has seashells on it, a liquid soap holder and a bar soap holder that looks like a big flat shell you'd find in the ocean. I got a rug for the floor in the same theme and a decorative hand towel. I got some wash cloths and you'll see what I'm doing with those once I put the pictures on. I found a bronze colored stand to go over the toilet and I think it's just right for that spot cause it's not big and bulky like a wooden one would be and the size of things has to be on a smaller scale for a smaller room. I also got a couple of candles and I already have a sea shell wreath I made years back and a picture of fish that I cross stitched. I think it's going to look pretty neat when I'm done. I'll get a few finishing touches here and there when as I find things I want. It's kinda fun decorating this room because it's actually the first room I've decorated with Russell that's in our own place. OK that's it for now and I'll try to put some pictures on here later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found a theme you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty! Like a mini-vacation in your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete